Friday, April 6, 2007

In My Bag

So one of the first questions that seems inevitable among photographers is 'What is in your bag?'. Well, obviously a lot of Nikon gear!!

Ok, but seriously... here is what I am currently carrying in my 'one size fits all but really hurts your back' bag:

Nikon D200 w/Vertical Grip
Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR lens
Nikon 28 - 70 f/2.8 lens
Nikon 105mm micro nikkor
Nikon 12 - 24 f/4 wide angle lens
3 SB-800 strobe units
Sekonic Light Meter
Combination of Lexar and SanDisk flash disks for a total of 8GB of memory
Nikon MC-36 Cable Release
4 Batteries
Polarizer, .6 ND, Grad ND filters by B+W
Singh-Ray Galen Rowell Grad ND filter with Cokin mount
various cleaning equipment, lens caps and the like.

All of this stuffed gently in a Tamarac CyberPack 8, with room for my MacBook in the back!

If you have any questions on any of this gear, please feel free to drop me a note. I would be glad to share my positive experiences.

No comments: